STABILA 196-2 K spirit level
STABILA SPIRIT LEVEL | STABILA SPIRIT LEVEL SUPPLIER IN QATAR
The STABILA Type 196-2 K Spirit Level is a specialized tool designed for bricklaying. With its integrated impact protection on the upper edge, any deviations can be quickly corrected by gently tapping the material into place with a trowel. The level features finger-grip openings for comfortable use and a sturdy, reinforced aluminum rectangular profile for stability. Moreover, the STABILA 196-2 also includes integrated impact protection on the upper edge, which allows for immediate correction of deviations with gentle taps of a trowel. Get a spirit level from STABILA that will last you a lifetime. Moreover, the STABILA 196-2 spirit level is supplied by Nassguard Trading WLL, a trusted and authorized supplier of STABILA measuring tools in Qatar.
STABILA 196-2 Spirit Level Features
- Ultra-rigid aluminium rectangular profile with integrated STABILA impact protection for immediate correction of deviations
- Finger-grip openings for easy and comfortable use
- Reinforcing ribs for high stability and a secure hold while working
- Precision-milled measuring surface – no discolourations on the surface
- Second vertical vial offset towards the centre, making it easy to read in all measuring positions
- Shock-absorbing, removable end caps protect the profile against impact
- Electrostatic powder coating for easy cleaning
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy with a measuring accuracy of ± 0.5 mm/m
STABILA 196-2 Spirit Level Applications & Advantages
- Ideal for bricklaying, especially when positioning a wall
- Suitable for demanding construction site applications
- Allows for immediate correction of deviations with gentle taps on the impact protection
- Moreover, the finger-grip openings make the level easy to handle and use.
- Secure hold while working with reinforcing ribs
- No discoloration on the surface with precision-milled measuring surface
- Easy to read in all measuring positions with second vertical vial offset towards the center
- Additionally,Protects the profile against impact with shock-absorbing, removable end caps
- Moreover, the electrostatic powder coating makes it easy to clean.
- Provides long-term accuracy with STABILA installation technology
- Measuring accuracy of ±0.5 mm/m in normal and reverse position.