STABILA LED SPIRIT LEVEL
STABILA LED SPIRIT LEVEL | STABILA LED SPIRIT LEVEL SUPPLIER IN QATAR
Craftsmen who often need to work in the dark or in poor visibility conditions will find the STABILA Type 196-2 LED Spirit Level to be a perfect professional-grade tool. This level also features a STABILA locked vial system that guarantees accuracy and stability over a long period of time. The level also features an automatic switch-off function to protect battery life, and end caps with slip-stoppers for a firm seat when marking. Additionally, the level is equipped with shock-absorbing end caps that protect the profile against impact and removable end caps for exact positioning and marking right up into the corners. The level also features two precision-milled measuring surfaces that will not discolour the surface. This level is ideal for all craftsmen who often need to work in the dark or in poor visibility conditions, especially when installing heating, in reinforced concrete construction or electrical installations. The STABILA 196-2 level is supplied by Nassguard Trading WLL, an authorized supplier of STABILA measuring tools in Qatar.
STABILA 196-2 LED SPIRIT LEVEL FEATURES
- Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability and finger-grip opening for easy use.
- Two integrated LED light sources for intense, balanced illumination.
- Automatic switch-off to protect battery life.
- End caps with slip-stopper for a firm seat when marking.
- Shock-absorbing end caps to protect the profile against impact.
- Removable end caps for exact positioning and marking right up into the corners.
- Spirit level with two precision-milled measuring surfaces.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy with a measuring accuracy of ± 0.5 mm/m in normal and reverse positions.
- The equipment includes 1 illuminated horizontal vial, 1 illuminated vertical vial, a second non-illuminated vertical vial, 2 milled measuring surfaces, and a finger-grip opening.
STABILA 196-2 LED SPIRIT LEVEL APPLICATIONS
This level is ideal for all craftsmen who often need to work in the dark or in poor visibility conditions, especially when installing heating, in reinforced concrete construction or electrical installations.
|Measurement accuracy Normal position||0.50 mm/m|
|Measurement accuracy Reverse position||0.50 mm/m|
|Number of measuring surfaces||2|
|End caps||Removable, shock-absorbing, slip-stopper|
Amazing Review by Customers
Write Your Own Review
Contact / Get Quotation
- +974 33 79 40 35
- Email: email@example.com