Watchgas NEO – VOC Detector
VOC Detector in Qatar | Most advanced VOC Monitor in Doha, Qatar
VOC Detector in Qatar , Most advanced VOC Monitor in Doha, Qatar. The WatchGas NEO is one of the most advanced handheld VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) available for ppb (parts per billion) detection.
VOCs include a variety of chemicals such as benzene, alcohols, fuels, paint thinners, industrial solvents and many others, which can have short and long-term adverse health effects.
Measuring these compounds is essential for worker protection in industries like oil & gas, fire & hazmat, pharmaceuticals, paints & adhesives, and many others.
In addition, VOC monitoring is useful chemical process control, detecting
leaks and other releases to the environment, and in measuring indoor air quality.
The NEO offers several models from the most sensitive 1 ppb to a high range up to 15,000 ppm for different applications, and a benzene-specific
version (NEO BENZ). Novel designs of the Photoionization Detector (PID) and Ultraviolet (UV) lamp provide outstanding sensitivity, stability
and reproducibility. Options include real-time data monitoring with a built-in wireless modemusing mPower Suite application software
• Smaller and lighter weight than comparable PIDs
• Most stable ppb-level PID on the market
• Outstanding linearity over full measurement
• Easy charging on laptop or other USB port
• USB Micro Charger; combination USB-m charging
and communications cable
• Powerful battery (run time 24 hours)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity standard
• ISM Wireless communication at longer distances
and with no subscription fees
• Large backlight graphic display
• Lamp glow indicator
• Rugged, stainless-steel housing with rubber outer
NEO Photo-ionization Detector
• Confined space measurement
• Measurement in low (ppb)